Formation flying aircraft.

Tom T

Hi Everyone

My brothers looking for a jet to fly formation with and is stuck for ideas.. so i thought id help him out by asking you all.. He is looking for a smallish jet performs aerobatics and is a good looker... Heres the bad part, it can't be a F-18, BAE Hawk, F-16 or a SU-27.

Cheers

Tom

Advert

haha, true... there we were thinking of loads of planes and the typhoon and tornado didn't even cross our minds... haha cheers!!

Tom

I have a confession... Mike (brother) is using it on a flight sim (FSX) , sorry chaps. He isn't into the hobby unfortunately.... I would love to fly formation but will never have the skill. Sorry for not making that clear in the description and sorry for delaying the reply i was at Air Cadets. Thanks for all the suggestions.. To answer your question John, its because there are already teams out there with these planes and it would be copyright.. They compete or something. Can't see the point if yous ask me when you could just be out there flying....

Cheers

Tom

Edited By Tom T on 11/11/2011 22:18:18