New build needed for 68mm fan

jez

Advert

to save your self the 'hassle' of wondering what to build....put it all in a box and send it to NE...1 ............. no?...... well i was looking at a very nice BAE hawk finished in the red arrows scheme.....ARTF glass fuz and built up wings ready for retracts made by CML i think it was........fellow formite craig halifax carr has one .....pm or contact him....... for info...... looked really good....

ken anderson ne...1 red arrows dept.

try and find a Kyosho T33 . I had an original some years ago and with the technology of the time they were useless. I stumbled across an unstarted at a swapmert a couple of years ago and fitted a moderm fan with a 4s battery and it goes vertical very quickly. The model also has a long fast glide. Flights of 10 plus minutes can easily be had with the odd bit of gliding . paint is artists acrylic finished with ronseal waterbased varnish. Loads of flight and still going strong.

Photobucket
Photobucket

• 2 months later...
Not sure if you have found a suitable model yet but how about trying he new Hobbyking HD-100 Vampire?
I've got this kit on it's way to me which should be here early next week and your fan unit would drop in there a treat i'd say.

If not what about the RC Lander F9F Panther,only saying because thats my next HobbyKing project,Hobbyking truly take some beating in price and there website just about sell all i need in this great hobby of ours.

Sorry this one has a 68mm RC Lander fan unit that comes with it,but at that price i'd still get it and then your got a spare