Howdi all

Kung Fu Chicken

Howdy,
I took delivery of my first plane today, (e-scale,Electra glide) charged her up plugged it in, had a go, went out and bought some epoxy. Happy days!
As you can probably tell im very green but have had an intrest for some time. im sure i,ll picking everyones brains for while, but just now i thought i'd say Hi
Cheers Guys and girls Dean

Advert

Good evening chaps,
Well after a weekend of cutting,glueing, swearing and taping(and to many hours on my sim, woman not happy) i put the plane back together for the fourth time and all was well.
Right up until the right wing chose to part ways with its self! bummer, im now the proud owner of a lot of box packing?. not to be detured im once again searching for plane should be a little cheaper this as hopfully i can reuse my gear.
once again thanks chaps for making me feel welcome and ill let you know how im progressing.
KFC

maybe get parkzone radian or diamond 1800 and definatly buy a simulator (helps you get used to your controls and the way different planes react)...i started blind,crashed..got pheonix sim and with practice i learned to fly...great for winter days when you cant fly too....always try and get ur plane high so you have plenty of space to rectify mistakes (gives you more time to think)...always start off slow and build your skills up....hope all goes well and so glad you havnt quit..you will get there in the end..and theres plenty of ways to help you along...i crashed and was mortified at the begining but built and flew and never looked back..it will take time but the time will be worth it

good luck
ricky