RDMFC Aerotow

Advert

Posted by Ultymate on 29/07/2012 22:10:37:

Ian I was there taking photographs for a couple of hours in the morning. I have a damaged ligament in my left foot at the moment so not keen to be on my feet all day. Here's a few pics just to prove it.

Aha, idea were you the chap with a camera on a monopod. Sorry I missed chatting to you & hope your foot is soon better.

Since I took quite a few photographs I'll post a few here, should anyone want to see more of them, then they are in this album here.

itsbehindyou.jpg

oneuponecomingdown.jpg

twomanjob.jpg

tugpilot.jpg

tiptoe.jpg

dgphoenix2000.jpg

maul tug2.jpg

dg808s.jpg

nicewing.jpg

timsgrunau2.jpg

Edited By Ian Jones on 30/07/2012 00:51:32

Yeah was a cracking day, nice to see our field so busy again, lots of nice gliders and tugs on display. Thanks must go to visitors Phil and Dave for keeping the tugs going after issues cut short or resident Maule and Wilga.

Ive got over 3hrs of vid im working through so will post some up here soon

BB

Yup, I enjoyed it, apart from messing up my finals on the last flight of the Grunau baby frown

Only a little damage to one wing, so should soon be sorted - unfortunately Ray Jones suffered radio failure with his larger 1/4 scale Grunau a few minutes later, arriving in the same outfield as mine did.

Ray has a bit more work to do on his sad.