Fruity pie

Steve W-O

Advert

• 5 weeks later...
Posted by Bob..... on 29/02/2012 18:52:32:

my son was up extra early for the launch this morning and could'nt get one.apparently people were buying stack s of them to resell on e bay.he's pre-ordered on the next lot.he's not paying inflated prices on fleabay he says.

I have been waiting quite a while to, but also will not pay any inflated prices. Besides, the price will probably be £22 now because of the demand and increased order size.

I hope to get more than one, first one will be a networked media player to go behind the TV, all the films and MP3s on hard drive available, plus netflix, youtube, internet, email etc etc for less than £30 including a PSU.

As an old Cobol / Unix programmer, I think If it gets the kids to think a little about the programming required to create the simpliest of programs, it's ace...

Bit like the EMMA I had to use a college... Only that had to be programmed in HEX.. !! Which explaines why i prefer to program my PIC stuff in ASM, not basic

Can't see how it'll be any more useful than a PIC for RC tho... ??

Luv

Chrisie.. xx

Edited By Cyclicscooby on 01/03/2012 10:55:22

Posted by Myron Beaumont on 29/02/2012 12:54:42:

Olly

Me too- completely lost ! Might even consider going 100% electric .'til they bring back Castrol R ! Sweetest smell of all

R40 never went away dude youu've just got to know where to look.try here http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Product.do?method=view&n=2058&p=241840&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Base&utm_campaign=Historic%20Oils