Cannot navigate between thread pages

Pete B

For some reason I cannot move to other pages in a thread this morning. The page number changes in the address bar at the head of the page but the page shown remains the same.

I'm on Mozilla which is normally very reliable. Anyone else finding this problem?

Pete

Advert

Good, I'm sane!!!

A bit more info for the techies. If you set the page number to 0 in the header bar, the page reverts to page 1 of the thread. Changing that number in the header bar, or pushing the 'next' button takes you to the last page of the thread. Cannot get any interim pages between 1st and last.

Pete

Hi fb3, I won't post the whole line but if you look at the address bar at the top of your screen you get this: modelflying.co.uk/forums/postings.asp?th=64738&p=1

If you change the 1 at the end to another page number, it should take you to that page.

Pete

Hi Flyboy 3. if you hover your mouse over the en d of the address box (by the X) you will get a double headed arrow and be able to stretch the box to the right and see the whole address including the page number. I only just found this as I didn't get the page number either. not sure if it stays that way when you shut down as I havn't try it yet.

John