Phoenix Flight Simulator

Geoff Smith 1

Hiya all. I have just had a birthday and have accumulated enough money for the Phoenix Flight Simulator but not, unfortunately, enough for the tx that goes with it. I have 2 tx's ( Radio Link T6EAP) and (AirTech ETB62A). The Radio Link has a 5 pin DIN socket at the back and the AirTech has, what appears to be a 3.5 jack socket. Can someone point me in the right direct as to which adaptor I can purchase. Also, how does the lead which comes with the Phoenix terminate, ie; 3.5 male jack plug. Any help and advice greatly appreciated, as usual.

Geoff

Advert

Thanks Steve, been there, done that. You are given the option to click your location, USA/Canada or The Rest of the World. The rest of the world button just shows a blank screen. I have gone through every possibility on the search screen and it always comes back to the unresponsive screen. Seems like I'm destined not to find the answer.

Geoff

As Steve says, Geoff, clicking the 'Rest of the World' button doesn't open a new web page. It generates an email through your normal email program (in my case Windows Live Mail).

If it doesn't, just send an email to:

[email protected]

In the Subject line put: Phoenix RC Support request

In the body of the email put:

Your Name:

Your Location:

Your Version:

Then describe your problem.

You should a reasonably quick response in my experience thumbs up

Pete

I emailed a support question to them when they were beta testing a major new release a few years back. I sent the email at some daft time like midnight on a Friday night and would have been perfectly happy to have received a response the following Monday. My reply came back within a few minutes - and gave me the information I needed too!yes

I'm not saying you'll necessarily get the same immediate response, but from past experience they do respond quickly.

Well I've been and gorn and done it. Taking on board the helpful info given on here I've purchased the whole shooting match complete with DX5 transmitter. I suppose now I'll be pestering everyone with how to use the flaming thing, me being a computer illiterate old fart. Never mind I'm bound to have some fun with it.

Cheers

Geoff ..............definately broke dept