The Modelflying Advent Calendar Prize Draw

Ian Jones

Advert

David

Will you be posting any details of winners as we go along or will prizes turn up out of the blue and a list published at the end. I have had a huny around but can't see any details on this but it might be my eyesight!  Found the prizes but no names? though they might be posted today I see - sorry my eyesight!!!

Thanks

Mike

Good  Morning  to  you,

How  soon  in  the  morning  can  we  enter  in  this

competition,?  as you  can  see  from  the  date/time

i  am  awake  and  raring  too  go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.   Great  Idea  this  sort  of  thing.

Hey Marcus, hinting that your birthday is the 18th probably wont help but i'll be watching very carefully as mine is the day after.. ha ha

And whats all this about drawing the number before the days up? The other day(s) i waited until 23.59 and then again for 00.01 because it just so happened that I was on that late and thought that I would be the last one to enter on one day and the first to enter on the next.....I was obviously too late on the 23.59

Just kiddin, not really moaning.......ASLAN, if you wish to enter, and if you win you can always have your prize sent to my house in the uk and I'll post it to you. Where do you live by the way? If its anywhere nice i'll bring it and stop over instead. I need a holiday. Al