2008 First fly-in of the YEAR

Advert

Mike as i said, I dont want to upset anyone, That's not my game, So if I have upset you then I am sorry,

What I say is true though, If some one wants to act like a prat on the slope then they can do it when I am not there, AND I WILL SAY SO TO THEM.............

I think we already have a fragile hobby and Muppet's can always screw things up so if I want to continue flying for well into the future its my duty to request distane from recklessness and rude behaviour.

I think that its a case of enough said anyway. Not here to argue. So Tim you retiring? thought you already did that lol.

Lee

I'm not upset or trying to upset anyone just trying to highlight the issues. Sorry if it comes over a bit strong – email can be difficult, but remember its just toy aeroplanes and we will be alrightAnyone stepping forward to organise something should be applauded, and from what you say you do have the right approach to safeguarding our slopes. We have had our problems on the Mynd with organised events and as you may have guessed from my previous mail from 'large organised groups arriving unannounced. Do not make the mistake of thinking everyone is reasonable. The issue was always and still is- advertising a 'Fun Fly on The Mynd'.  But if you wish to advertise events on the Mynd then you need to consider my points, and apply to the committee. 

Mike

I will take it as a leason for the future, I will come to the LM with a few friends from this very forum and have a great time too, But I will do it ina manner that suits all. (NOT NOW TIM )

OMG its almost Xmas and my plane aint here......... ( drumming fingers) I need the Skua S15 now so that its ready for the fly in. if theres a lord he needs to show it now lol

Best regards

Lee

LOL I mean not this meet maybe an informal get together just us, Like the first fly we had, The pics of llewn look good should be a laugh, I have the relevant phone N.O. I need so I will post an update as and when, I really want to bring the S15 to the next one so fingers crossed......

Lee

Hi Tim

All is go for the 6th of Jan weather permitting if not then the 20th, Meeting place needs to be sorted, Oh and needs to be a little early ( flying times restricted by sunlight ) I have acquired permission off the locals and will speak to them again closer to the said date, This will then confirm the actual site we are going to ( wind direction), I think we will have a few more people this time so stickies will have to be brought with rather than bought at ASDA, We will have all sorts of kit in the air so due consideration needs to be taken, I am not sure if the jetsomes are coming as I have not seen a post from them yet,

If people who are coming or might be coming could just let us know the numbers then we can see what were letting ourselves in for, A few flyer's might be coming from a an other web forum but less said

We will need a peg board so if anyone has one please let me know.

Cover the bases I haven't Tim and we will be right

Best regards and happy flying

Lee

Brian theres every chance, At the moment these Fly-in's were started by Tim and Myself, If you put in some slope offerings we will see what sort of travel time is involved,

You could always sort one yourself, I only do it because I think its great to fly with the other people you normally never meet but chat to on here all the time.

Skua skua skua..... I have already started fiddling but I have a little job for Tim I must finish first, That will be done tonight Tim then on to Build thread status

Best regards

Lee