How to quickly re-gain your old flying skills!!

step 1, fly several ultra micro's in 20mph+ winds with just 2 weeks stick time after a 12 year lay off!!

step 2, make sure you have a parkzone um mosquito that has a non functioning right aileron that permanantly sticks up and think "stuff it.. i'll try and fly it anyway!!"

step3, despite any lack of real control or skill and the sticky uppy aileron, do loops anyway and discover you can still do them!

step 4, fly a "normal"and well trimmed plane on a calm day and think to yourself.."wow..this is easy!!"

Fin!!

Advert

It certainly makes one concentrate!! To counteract the duff aileron I needed lots of left aileron, this meant that both ailerons were up so I needed elevator to comepensate too!! Despite this I still haven't grown a pair big enough to maiden my 'full size' corsair!!

If you have been doing all that, then you will have no problem with the Corsair Gary. It's a lovely plane to fly. Its the one I fly to break me in after not flying for a while. Having made sure all the control surfaces were true, my Corsair went off for it's maiden flight like a good un. My only gripe is that no matter how careful you are, it inevitably acquires hanger rash.