Parkzone ultra micro T-28 Trojan (RTF) problems

So just over a week ago I recieved my Parkzone ultra micro T-28 Trojan from Kings Lynn Models. I have flown it once with no problems. But today I set it all up and I noticed the aircrafts elevator is not working. I opened up the fusalage to check if anything was not plugged in but the only things I can plug in or out is the rudder servo lead and the motor lead.

I don't know what to do, should I connect the rudder servo to the elevator so that left/right (rudder) will control the elevator?

Sounds like a warranty issue to me if the linear servo is not working.

I would have expected it to be the aileron lead that plugs into the receiver board, as the rudder and elevator are usually driven by the two linear servos on the board.

Do both servos on the receiver board move, as I have known the heat shrink on the push rods to come loose so that the push pull motion is lost on a push rods.

The push rods are often in two parts and are joined by overlapping the two parts and fastening them using black heat shrink tube. Sometimes the heat shrink is not tight enough and allows the two parts of the push rod to slide past one another rather than operate the control surface. I have had this problem with a Park zone Micro Cub. Not sure without looking if the T28 push rod is the same, but I would guess it is as I would imagine that's how the factory zeros the control surfaces during manufacture. I would expect the heat shrink join to be near the adjustment bow in the push rod, or near the servo.

Edited By Alan Randall on 21/04/2012 23:25:17

Edited By Alan Randall on 21/04/2012 23:26:43