Book give away

Alan Cantwell

RIGHT, before i went all bonjoury, and went to rip off, but superb Paris, i hinted at a competition to win the book about the black bush missions by the Vulcan, well, sorry, due to the new kitchen being started in--oh, about an hour, i havnt time, SO, anyone who is interested in this superb book, let me know here, names will go in a hat, and the first one out will get it posted to them, free of charge, only MAINLAND UK please, now then, anyone interested?

Advert

Posted by Alan Cantwell on 28/04/2012 17:34:33:

untied kingdom, to me, means anywhere where they eat roast beef for sunday lunch

We get a bit annoyed over here when we reply to an ad which says 'Free delivery UK mainland (then they hit us with a charge because we're not GB mainland- I wish they would remember that the 'UK' is both GB and here) laugh

sorry, i dont know why, but post to the emerald isle is MENTAL, its even bad to farthest scotland, but, if anyone wants post to places far away, i will endevour to keep it cheap--but there are limits to my intense generosity,  keep them coming,    its not sunday night yet

Edited By Alan Cantwell on 28/04/2012 19:10:09