Harlequin

Hello,

I'm from the Netherlands and I made the Harlequin from the plan (not the CNC kit). I take the plan from RCME megazine. Peter, thanks for this nice plan! I'm almost ready and I will show you some pics:

How can I insert pics?????????? 

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 05/06/2012 20:35:52

I've had a nice maiden. See the link below for a short video of the first fligt. At the and the angine stoped.. (in Dutch: motor slaat af)

See below

Edited By Hendrik Sleurink on 13/05/2012 19:59:17

Edited By Hendrik Sleurink on 13/05/2012 20:01:04

Edited By Hendrik Sleurink on 13/05/2012 20:03:55

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a photo of my Harlequin flying at the KRMFC fixed-wing Open Day last Sunday.

Harl5

The weather was fantastic and the company terrific, and the Harlequin is just designed to be a regular "hack" model, finding a space in the car for every trip to the field!

Thanks for such a great design, Peter. It was only my second wood "plan-build" (foamies don't count!) since 1983, the first being a Sharkface. It was originally powered by a Saito 45, which was ample, but after seven flights and some reliability issues, the Saito was replaced by an O.S. 52 Surpass. Way too much power, it has the model off the ground before the throttle's halfway forward, but she takes a good chucking about and lands with the motor running. The maiden was a week past Friday, and she's already had fifteen flights!

Glad you are having such fun.

Mine only flies straight and level while in inverted flight. and that is on a .40 Surpass

By the way to all those who got the email before I did this editing, I got mixed up with another thread I have on the go. OOPS!

Edited By Peter Miller on 05/06/2012 18:32:01