Lancaster - Old & New...

Advert

A mix of "Old and New". The "old" being the first large Lancaster to fly at our flying site back in 1992. The "new" is the large Lancaster which flew at the "Flying Spectacular" this year 2012 - which is 20 years after the first Lancaster flight... The first video belongs to Tbobborap1 and it's been edited (reduced in size) to show only the 1992 event at our current flying site. 
The second film is my own - filmed at the same flying field at our 2012 "Flying Spectacular" event. Its interesting to note that the crowd react in the same way 20 years on - clapping at the same points - some feelings never change.  I do hope you enjoy this film as much as I enjoyed filming it... Regards Peter Bruce.

Edited By PETER BRUCE - Eastchurch Gap on 18/07/2012 15:15:38

Edited By PETER BRUCE - Eastchurch Gap on 18/07/2012 15:18:57

Absolutely brilliant, The only thing that could improve on that is a cockpit camera and a bit of RT chatter "left a bit ,left a bit , Bombs gone" etc . Great sound of those four engines and a great bit of flying.

Hearty back slapping all round methinks !!

Rob

P.S Should we start a petition to get RC flying into the next olympic games? All in the name of progress you should understand.!!!!!

Edited By Rob on 18/07/2012 16:50:12