An extra 5% off your Hobby King order?

I still havent bought any thing from the Hobby King warehouse (funds low) but have been looking at whats coming.

Tonight I was eying up the large Cub initially the price showed $209.59

and I had to take a one call when I came back to the computer a pop up box said

"Hello shopper!
We noticed you've been looking at this product for a while and we would like to offer you a discount. If you click on the add to cart button below we can offer you this product for $198.30.
This offer will only show once.
If you leave this page or close this window you will not see this offer again."

Thats about 5% off. I checked this on a couple of other planes and a similar discount was available.

This could be an opening offer?

Advert

It happens quite often, if theres something I want I leave the page open for a while, make a brew then come back, sometimes I get the " do you know RC, want to know if its right ?" one and sometimes get the one time only price. last xmas time they were giving away free stuff with orders over $100 too, Like a lucky dip, I personally never got offered anything decent, except a micro heli but with my order I actually wanted it pushed it over the weight limit, and would have cost too much for 2 lots of postage, but some people got planes, boats, batteries etc

I too had a look at that Piper Cub. Interesting U/C with what appears to be elastic bands.

I notice still that many categories are still empty including the often crucial LiPo section.

I have also noticed the 5% discount even when I am viewing the website from a work computer.