Cosford Car park Fee ??????

Robert Bromwich

Hi all i have just had a look at the cosford website for the prices for this weekends show and noticed on the left side that there is also a car park charge of £2.50 a car for upto 3 hours or £3.50 for upto 8 hours on top of the admin charge of £9 for an adult ??

am i reading this right ? if so what a con so thats £11.50 or £12.5, i know thats for one car with upto 5 people in but COME ON !!

Edited By Robert Bromwich on 23/07/2012 20:37:55

Advert

There is no car park charge for the LMA cosford show, but there is for museum visitors,

LMA parking is in with the show fee of £10 on the gate, and £8 oap this includes  admit to the museum, with a hand stamp, Lma members are £5 on showing of Lma card, this year there are 55 model stalls alone, along with several non model stalls, and a bring and buy area,

Parking in the Lma area, no charge,access to the museum& re entry to the Lma side will be proved with a hand stamp on the gate between the Lma area, and the museum area  this is to stop museum only visitors gaining access to the showline,   anyone leaving the LMA area will get their hand stamped,   anyone entering the LMA area will have their stamp checked,

Alan, gate guardian to the LMA, oky dokey?teeth 2

Edited By Alan Cantwell on 23/07/2012 20:56:34

I think the price is for a normal day when visting the museum. Entry is free, just the car parking fee helps run the sevices. On LMA Cosford day, parking on the field is included in the admission.

Well it was when I went 4 years ago. Not really a fan of this show, but will go on one day anyway, to get some bits at the trade and go round the museum.

I am not a regular show attendee but if I can only go to one, then the LMA do at Cosford is one not to be missed. Great models being flown, prob the biggest trade prescence after the Nats and the raf museum on site too.

If you don't have a good day out at this one, don't bother ith any of the others!!

stu k