A sad loss

Tony Hayden

Advert

Really shocked and deeply saddened to hear this news. Like many on this forum, I met Chris for the first time at Greenacres. We shared a good few chats and he was terrific company. He was a great source of information and a great modeller, always happy to share his knowledge. I will really miss his witty comments and especially enjoyed the banter and help he gave me during my Mam'selle build. Even donating some spare diesel tanks. Whenever the Mam'selle flies I will think of you Chris.

My condolences and prayers go to his family.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard the very sad news of the loss of our friend Big Bandit Chris' but have only just seen this thread as I've been away from the forum for a while. I didn't get the chance to meet him, but we had lots of correspondence on our various builds in the past year or so. I had been following his Matador build was shocked to hear that he has gone.

I know we all miss him, but surely not as much as his family and loved ones, my heart and deepest condolencies go out to them.

sparks