Newbie from Langley, Slough

Dave Cummings

Advert

Hi Dave,you've come to the right place for advice and hobby discussion on what ever your project is .you will hear a lot about learning to walk before you run ..I'm sure you will master all the disciplines .it's all practise and stick time .this is a fantastic hobby and if you're anything like me you'll have a shed full of models .good luck m8 .face 1

Hi Bernie we have our work cut out with Dave cos Mick is guiding him,Talk about blind leading the blind.Hi Dave yes I do but its been a hard start to the year and its to cold still.Problems with my engines that only manifest themselves in the worst place.Fortunately no serious damage lately. Ill help you pick up the pieces if Mick maidens the Acrowot.

As Mick and I found out its been to cold to enjoy flying over Easter so Ive taken the opportunity to strengthen the wing mount on My Harmon Rocket and its ready for the next suitable day.Still need to check out why the engine lost power but it didnt stop just became low revving and erratic.

• 4 months later...