Newbie from Langley, Slough

Dave Cummings

Advert

Hi Dave and Mike you can down load an application form to renew your membership from the club website.I tried getting Mike banned in medical groinds.That his landings make me laugh so much I could have a heart attack.It was rejected on the grounds that mine are just as bad so everyone else is in the same predicament so I shouldnt be given preferential treatment..I admit to having a problem with my build to date.I have a new lady friend and we are being like a pair of teenagers texting each other,truthfully its called sexting and we are having enormous fun ,Therefore My concentration has lapsed.Om going to work on it now and will be in a position to start posting soon.Umless she rings then I will be in a different position..I enjoy fitting the engine first which I have now done and today will fit the horzontal stabiliser and rudder assembly.I had a problem with the exhaust but think I came up with a satifactory answer..More news later

Posted by Dave Cummings on 26/12/2012 10:14:06:

And drivel, this isn't drivel, this is rambling, completely different crook embarrassed party

Obviously you have not read any of my other postings on this forum laughlaugh and I think you will find that ramberling is something that Mike has to do after he’s landed in order to retrieve his model laughsmile pHappy new year and see you soon guys ! thumbs up

Enjoyed today with Dave he is learning very well just needs to do a few take offs to get his A cert,

Im told Pete is still looking for Dave wing, i havent got the heart to tell him Dave has put the body in the bin

Have Renewed AMC membership, don't think i will bother with the other club, ive got to keep an eye on Steve and make sure he knows what way the winds blowing , that flag can be quite confusing ?

Pleased to hear that Mike without you I wouldnt be the man I am.With your help Ive become a lost soul searching for who I really am!!.fortunately ive met a new lady and we have become an item.She has taken me on jouneys Ive never accounted before .We are both 68 and in love.Its only taken us 68 years to find ourselves and she lives 250 yards away.We met when I visited her to rent her garage.We both got a lot more than we bargained for.Mike can you let your wife know I wont be popping round anymore rather you deal with her than me ,but many thanks anyway.

Posted by Stephen Grigg on 08/01/2013 21:14:51:

Is that better

Steve, I suspect that the problem is with lining up the cowl with the prop driver?? I think it may be as a result of the way you have mounted the engine, obviously with the intention of having the silencer running along the centre line of the model, however I would say that it’s needs to have the engine ether in the inverted position or mounted sidewinder style .Of course the best solution is to fit a nice 4-stroke ! winksmiley