Newbie from Langley, Slough

Dave Cummings

Advert

Steve, I think you must be talking about those pansies at Chelsea

great race today, not sure how many times we went wwhhhhooooaaaahhhhhh, how did Vettel get hit by 2 cars and he was still able to drive off, not even a nose change, unbelieveable, so lucky !!

great to see a button win, wouldn't it be great if McLaren built a race winning car next year and Button won the world champ. While Lewis was down the back somewhere with Merc

Hi Steve, the short answer is no, the long answer is they have to order it from Kyosho who send it to them and they then contact me, no contact yet so I presume they havent received it yet

I'll let you know as soon as i 'get the call'

have you been out, weather has been better for the last few days ?

i cant make this weekend, my daughter and future son in law are coming to stay......YAY !!!

Hi Mike no I bet thats true anything new on the horizon.I have 2 models in boxes but havent flown all my present ones this year so hovering over a Christmas build.Havent even given the Sparrowhawk anything other than 2 trial flights with Steve,Somolarly my Sundowner has omly had a naiden flight,.Mind you with Dave dragging you down it must be difficult.

I used to have about 120 cars, i used to race at local clubs and in national competitions and once in a 24hr race in Spain which was really exciting with 40 teams of 5 competeing, we always struggled to get 16 teams for a 24hr race in the UK, its not as big over here as it is in Europe. Yhey have audiences/crowds over there which when your competeing is odd having these people come and watch

I'm now down to about 40 cars as I dont go racing at clubs anymore and just enjoy a run on the track in the loft every now or then