Northeast flying

Advert

Hi Ben,

We have two clubs in our neck of the woods,Blyth and Cramlington,

Check out the BMFA for a list of cubs in the area,If you are anywhere near Alnwick,get in touch with our good friend Weasel,you'll find him on the forum somewhere.

Why not fill in your profile and let us see where you are.

Jim

hello ben-i'm thinking you are the ben that was a member of blyth club? ......as jc say's above the blyth club and cramlington one's are the two largest one's..there are also clubs at the town moor(newcastle)...a new one at ashington,one at tranwell and an electric club at gosforth park (further north) i'm not sure......apart from the LMA club at wingate's....... there are prob some more smaller set up's dotted around....

ken anderson...ne..1 clubs dept.....

hello ken yes its me... i tried contacting weasel but to no success. i am a member of cramlington but its for those times when a quicky after work as its quite a travel to cramlington. i would like somewhere closer. i know a few poeple who slope .i have just finished a phase 6 and yet to fly it too. i get down the baech a bit but always always high tide when its nice..