Advert

I have a job lot on order as we speak! Can't beat a bit of HK for prices, although I do feel that for larger items (planes + raw materials), and quality items I have to nip down to the local store. Plus you get it straight away and don't have to wait 2 weeks and hope that Royal Theif won't add their £13.50 "administration fee" to your parcel when you get stopped for VAT (which I have noticed is very hit and miss, and often depends on which shipping method you opt for.......)

Sometimes it is worth paying that extra 20p to go to a store, get out the house for an hour and have a nose about. Some shops still offer a cup of tea for regulars!!

It is essential to stay within the personal limits.

As Garbo has indicated, the bigger items are best sourced from the UK store. The only issue I have with it is the postage table I get is China based deliveries.

I have a roll of 3M Blenderm, the issue I have with it, is that my roll does not have the adhesion every one else's rolls seem to have. I have had to use UHU POR with it.

Non the less, better than Sellotape.

I got a box of 12 rolls of Blenderm for 11.99 + 3.49 postage from a UK online medical retailer.

1.29 a roll is good compared to many LMS and online model shops that charge up to 2 pounds for a roll and is cheaper than HK at about 1.50 plus postage etc.

(Don't know why but I cannot use the pound symbol when posting from my Android phone)

Edited By WolstonFlyer on 15/11/2012 19:32:32