Durafly Mk24 Spitfire

Advert

That's not half bad though is it? The Mk24 (and 22) might be the best of all the Spitfires to model, because of the larger tailplane and fin from the Spiteful. I wonder if they thought about having a go at doing the five blade propeller?! I've been trying to reduce the fleet rather than increase it, but I don't think I could resist this one. It wouldn't be hard to turn it into a Seafire FR47 either, very attractive.

I want one! I've got the Durafly T28 and it's great. The warbirds are all around £100 so I expect the Spit to be similar. Good to see a late mark modelled, and looking pretty accurate. Apparently they tried a 5-blade prop, but it wasn't practical. The 4-blade may not be scale but it looks the part to most people.

Posted by Delta Whiskey on 19/03/2013 21:11:35:

and will they and subsequent spares be available in the UK warehouse.......ummmm me thinks not for sometime !

Edited By Delta Whiskey on 19/03/2013 21:11:56

Sorry to say DW, but you are wrong. HobbyKing announced today that spares will be available from all warehouses tomorrow 22 March to coincide with the launch. I got this from Stuart (our own Propagandi).

The UK warehouse is just a distribution centre really Stuey, your still buying it through the same HobbyKing account as you would from Hong Kong, which is based wherever, they just send it to you from UK is all. I think even if you went to pick it up from the warehouse you cannot buy it from there, you still have to make the purchase over tinternet

Edited By Codename-John on 23/03/2013 15:53:40