Tricopter issues

Twister

Hi all.
just bought a Y-3 fibreglass Tricopter by HK.
kk2 as delivered,1000k Turnigy motors,30A ESCs all set up with motors turning in right direction. I first found it span around on take off but changed the Yaw to -100 and managed to get a foot or so.
pleased with my result i decided to flash the KK2 with 1V4 and re flashed the ESCs
now the motors turn the otherway and the left front seems low on power,even when lowering that corner it dosent increase in rpm.
Have i got a faulty ESC or have i messed up somewhere.
many thanks, top forum.

Advert

Thanks GuysTried re-calibrating and double checked Tricopter mode but still low on power on one motor,I will give v1.5 a do. thanks again.

Matt, hows International Rescue? excellent vid,great guys,bet your chuffed.

Edited By Twister on 23/03/2013 19:32:54

The only difference bewteen 1.4 and 1.5 is that 1.5 has the outputs for the camera gimbal enabled. I'm flying my Y6 with V1.5 (with camera) and it's very stable and nice to fly. I think that reflashing will rest all parameters, so you really need to start from scratch again after you've done it.

Gordon

Its sorted, checked the board and it had tripped out of Tricopter mode again,not sure how as i know i checked it, so re programmed the FC with v1.5 just incase. also re-calibrated the ESC's. Interestingly i read somewhere you can port off F5 for Yaw as F4 can reverse settings hence -100.

many many thanks guys.