DH Chipmunk 3 View with rivet detail

Danny Fenton

Advert

A chance to help the great Danny Fenton? Can't pass that by!

How does this grab you? Not too bad, Hopefully it will have the information you need on it. Just a bit of fading on the scan, but I thin you can work out most of the faded detail.

Google image searches with advanced features can help find things like this - I looked for a large black and white image.

Edited By GrahamC on 17/05/2013 19:34:45

Thanks Graham, I was about to post that I had seen that one already and it was too feint, then I clicked on your link. It was the one I had seen before but much larger. Well done that man, I owe you a pint of beer at the fun fly wink 2 You will have to come along to claim it though, failing that you will just have to settle for my gratitude thumbs up

I think that should do fine for what I need.

Cheers

Danny, not so much great as grateful wink 2

Edited By Danny Fenton on 17/05/2013 20:46:01

Graham and anybody else, have you looked at the color of the port nav light on that drawing........

This from Wikipedia confirms what I thought was correct for all aircraft......

Aircraft navigation lights are placed in a way similar to that of marine vessels, with a red navigation light located on the left wingtip leading edge and a green light on the right wingtip leading edge.

In a previous life I did a bit of sailing in a nice warm part of the world, and know that the colors of port entry lights are reversed between the UK and the US but I assumed it was the same for ALL aircraft.

Cheers

Danny