Forum Politeness

Alan B

Advert

Eric, many thanks for the 'caps lock' tip.

So sorry I did not get back earlier to say thanks but have been away with a strained back (seriously it aint fun and blinking well hurts).

After a couple of days I found the only way to alleviate the pain was to move around the house gently taking time to rest a while in the model room and . . . er . . just do a little bit of modelling. Its very good therapy and takes ones mind off the pain (as do the pain killers)!

Thanks again Eric for the tip!

Phil.

Hi phil

Just as a matter of Interest, I was troubled with constant back pain for years - almost lived on pain killers for years. One day a few years ago I went into a old local chemist asking for a heat patch. The lady then pointed out a product to me that she said she had good reports from.

I had never seen it before.  Basically it was a japanese product which looked like those round corn plasters but instead of the ointment there was a small magnet. They came with a full body chart which told you how to apply the magnets at various points on the back or other parts of the body if required, Bit like acupunture points. I was very sceptical but bought a pack.

I applied as directed and had to wear them for a week. I still had pain during that week  and for approximately 5 days after removing them. then the pain just went.  Do you know - I have never suffered with back pain for the last 8 years since I used them! Amazing

This should have been in chit chat but what the hell!

Al 

• 5 months later...