Sunrise esc

foamidable

hi, i have a sunrise 25amp pro esc bec. i dont seem to be able to change the cut off mode using the tx stick and cant find a program card for this esc even though one is mentioned in the rather obscure instructions. can anybody help?

note i live in the uk so global postage etc. is not viable

foamidable.

Advert

Posted by Pete B - Moderator on 11/12/2013 09:28:17:

Here's a page of downloadable instructions for Sunrise ESC's - the 25A page is here.

Pete

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 11/12/2013 09:30:01

hi pete, thanks for your post. i already have that manual and it seems cut off mode is only progammable by using the card which i cannot source.

foamidable

A lot of ESCs etc are simply badged generic ones and under the badge they're identical. I'd ask at your club or at your LMS to try a few different cards - you'll probably find another brand of card that works.

Otherwise, a new ESC is probably not much more expensive than a card. I tend to stick to one brand, so one card works on all my escs.

Cheers

Phil

Posted by Pete B - Moderator on 11/12/2013 13:04:19:

There's a suggestion in this thread on RCU that some of the Sunrise ESC's are those sold by 4-Max with a TESC reference.

The 4-Max prog card here ('Advence Pro' ) is identical to the card on the Sunrise site.

That might solve the problem....

Pete

hi, you're right looks like the same card trouble is £6.99 for the card plus £2.99 postage rip off.

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 11/12/2013 13:10:36

Posted by foamidable on 11/12/2013 17:28:07:
Posted by Pete B - Moderator on 11/12/2013 13:04:19:

There's a suggestion in this thread on RCU that some of the Sunrise ESC's are those sold by 4-Max with a TESC reference.

The 4-Max prog card here ('Advence Pro' ) is identical to the card on the Sunrise site.

That might solve the problem....

Pete

hi, you're right looks like the same card trouble is £6.99 for the card plus £2.99 postage rip off.

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 11/12/2013 13:10:36

just located a card on ebay that looks identical at £5.99 including postage, currently waiting on seller to verify that the picture of it is accurate portrayal.