Britflight closed up shop

Just went onto the Britflight website to see if they had any new planes I could get myself for Christmas only to find they've stopped trading.

Such a shame! I really liked their planes (have had two- the Breeze and the Hustle) and the customer service from Bryce was brilliant...

A sad day.

Advert

It is indeed a pity. I have their H2O and its a great little model - lots of fun off the water! I remember a blissful mid-summer evening, about 8:30pm, at Loch Ness with on-shore breeze, flying the H2O to a bagpipe accompanyment!

If you don't like bagpipes - you'll have to turn the sound down!

BEB

Hi ,

Yes that is a real shame i also have one of them it fly`s a bit too slow for me but i did buy it as a trainer for my son ,But he doesn`t like it Cos it does not have wheels on it , and also slow to him , although i could put wheels on .

I heard a rumor that robot birds where thinking of buying them out as they are competition of course i have no idea whether there is any truth in this rumor .

BEB-I just watched your vid again........I remembered the first time around when I watched it and thought you deserve a medal for trying to concentrate with the racket ........ its a wonder you didn't get interference from him....he must have been using the 2.4 pipe's.......all the best to you Dave and your family...

ken Anderson.....ne....1........the 'pipes' dept.

I was gutted to hear that Britflight was no more, I have a 5 year old Breeze which flies lovely but is getting tatty now, so I asked my wife for a new one for Christmas. I was really sad when she told me she could not get a new one. I guess the old one will have to soldier on a bit longer. I dont think it can be beat as far as fun per pound spent goes.

I have found the aftermarket service from Britflight to be Excellent.

As regards its speed mine is flying on the set up for the Hustle and is quite fast.

Some good news though. my wife has ordered me the Greenair Vulcan kit instead!

Edited By Cliff Bastow on 22/12/2013 12:32:06

Edited By Cliff Bastow on 22/12/2013 12:35:22