Outstanding service from Horizon Hobby/Spektrum . . !

Ian Laing

A big thanks for the great service I have just had Horizon Hobby/Spektrum!

I broke the Tx aerial of my Spektrum DX6i a while ago and ordered a new replacement aerial from my local hobby shop. When I tried to remove the old aerial connection to the RF pcb I managed to screw that up as well! My only hope now was to return the TX and new aerial to HorIzon Hobby and hope it could be fixed.

Within a week my DX6i was back, completely fixed, new aerial fitted and NO CHARGE for the service . . . !

Thank you Horizon Hobby/Spektrum!

Advert

• 5 months later...

lucky the engineer must be on holiday this week my new dx6 has been at horizon for a week not even been looked at yet my local model shop has had an awful time trying to get hold of any one when it goes well it goes very well when it goes bad it goes very bad there theory is that horizon usa are getting involved we will find out if my repair sheet has have a nice day and a smiley face on it

I too have had great service from Horizon on a few occasions. Last year I sent (through my LMS) a pair of e-flite retracts that I'd managed to break (a fast touch and go that was probably too fast and definitely too low! embarrassed) and three days later they sent a new pair free of charge.

Today I've sent my Tx back to have a new switch fitted, so I'll have to see how long it takes (although I already know my LMS won't be able to send it until Thursday or Friday!)

• 2 weeks later...