Cosford Airshow 2014

Advert

Posted by Glenn Stratton on 12/06/2014 10:30:45:

Thank you for sharing them Kevin, they're great! May I ask how do you get such well balanced exposures, are these from jpeg or RAW processed? Looking forward to seeing the rest of your photos.

My Usual preference is for RAW. However I decided that my CF card was a little on the slow side, and elected to go JPG.

The results are not to bad. I just did a small amount of "lighting" in Photoshop Elements 10.

Kev

Posted by Chris Anthony on 12/06/2014 19:54:12:

Two Spits were up that day, one Merlin flying separate and one Griffin flying with a Hurricane. Would be good to see these pics too, I didn't take any of my own! Any of the Apache Kevin? Like what you've got anyhow!

Yep, got picture`s of all of them.

I took over 2.300 pictures so it is going to take me some time to get to them all.

Kev

Some great shots there, I attended the show and took loads of pictures that I will upload when I have chance, however somehow I didn't get any pictures of the Great War team which is a shame as I plan to build a Junkers CLI next and could have got ideas from them.

so if you have any more of the CLI then I would love to see them.