The May Grand Prize Draw

Leong

Advert

Thank you for another invite to partake in the latest draw.  Further to my last comment, I regret that there were no offers to take on the local R/C model shop, and it is finally closing.

The stock has nearly all sold off, and it was sad to see those empty shelves and walls.  I know that the the Internet is another kind reality in the shopping world, but it will never replace face to face contact with real people, specially when they are enthusiastic about R/C modelling like most of us.

These monthly draws show a real contact with RCM&E readers. 

Good luck to the Winner!

TT

Looks more like a Harvard than a texan, however I suppose names change all the time, bit out of my league with seven servos and retracts, I would have to think about re-vamping my modelling gear if this superb kit came my way. Its early yet and you never know what might happen on the 31st May.

I know it will look great on the flying field especially when doing a low pass with the gear up, therfore count me in on this one too.

Ed.