2015 Mass Build - Nominations Chat Thread

Posted by Oops on 19/11/2014 18:58:06:

This one David?

**LINK**

Yes, it looks just the thing, thanks!

Why would it say 3 channels and 2 servos?

Marc

I'm guessing its a typo Marc rudder and elevator only will, of course, only require 2 channels. though with a thin wing servo or two and a little redesign you could fit ailerons and air brakes, I'm fairly certain the wings are thick enough to accommodate some of these new fangled wing servo's

Does anyone know if there are any gliders in the list apart from the Gentle Lady?

As my interest is purely in gliders, powered or otherwise, I will build a glider as my first ever ' mass build ' plane. LoL! Yes, I shall disregard the final choice if it is not a glider, and build a glider anyway! smile p

Did I mention the word glider by the way?

Being as quick on the uptake as I am. I rapidly noticed that the voting and wotnot has finished. And I'm happy to say that I shall join in, in my own way and build a Gentle Lady, from the kit. And a Piper Cub from insulation foam, without mentioning that I already have a 1.3mtr (ish) one piece wing already started(from last year's experimenting)

Julian I believe that the list has been closed for the Mass Build 2015. It consists of five models;

The Atom Special, an autogyro;

any Funfighter or similar small model;

any Piper Cub;

the Jocasta;

and Peter Russell's STOL.

Of these the STOL and the Jocasta are very similar to vintage models.

Of course you may always choose to build another vintage model and post a build log on the forum like like the recently completed Firebrand. Many of us would be very interested in seeing your work.

Shouldn't this thread be closed now mods?