Taranis learner

Martin Rowe 1

I have done a google search it seems to be peoples problem is with the CE mark as they are made in China.

I think people don't understand the CE mark. I could apply a CE mark to anything if I stated it was compliant .

i would be a idiot if it was not complicate As I would taken to the cleaners if it was not and a accident takes place. Same system a uk company would use. Come to think of it the exact same as spectrum.

Advert

Posted by Martin Rowe 1 on 02/12/2014 19:19:15:

I have a worry today I was told my tx is illegal and I will not be insured by the BMFA if I use it?

I won't be able to fly at my club if this is true?

Is it that time of year again? This has come up quite regularly for as long as FrSky have been in business, usually put forward by those who only feel happy with equipment where the price tag has an extra zero on the end.

I haven't looked lately but the conformation test certificates used to be published on FrSky's web site.

Posted by Martin Rowe 1 on 07/12/2014 17:41:46:

Can anyone help me in how I ca go about programming in flaperons? Imam also,stuck with how to mix,in down elevator with flaps?

Enter a line for each aileron linked to a switch with the aileron moving down. You need to allow 20% movement for ailerons. So if aileron movement is 80% set the flaperon for 60%.

For elevator compensation enter a line under the elevator line linked to the same switch as the flaperons or link it to a dial switch for finite control.

Rob

Posted by Martin Rowe 1 on 07/12/2014 20:54:55:

How can I make it say flaps when it toggled,or gear uptown etc?

Connect the TX to the computer with the usb cable; go to Special Function tab select switch and position used; next field; select play track; next field click drop down and select the track you want; next field select once or multiple.

Rob