Airtek Hobbies-Good service

Advert

Hi everyone,

A friend has just alerted me to this post and I would like to thank you all for your kind comments, a lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes and this sort of thing always makes our day.

One thing I would like to point out regarding avturs comment is that unfortunately the retail shop isn't open at the moment (hasn't been since last September). This is for no other reason than I haven't been in the best of health recently (and it's down to me to run the shop) but I have 2 hospital visits this month that I'm hoping will mean we can look at re-opening once they have had a prod about. I just mention this as we don't want anyone to have a wasted trip!

The internet business is of course fully open (and very busy - thanks all)

Peter
Airtek Hobbies

Edited By Airtek on 09/01/2015 12:21:46

• 1 month later...

Just to add my recommendations for Airtek.
I placed an order for a motor at lunchtime on Monday & received a despatch notice
email a couple of hours later (as well as the immediate order confirmation email).
The order arrived the next day.
Very professional looking website with good product information & stock level
indication.
I will certainly use Airtek again as a first priority.thumbs up

Ordered some stuff Sunday evening, got it Tuesday am - all good. Always been reliable for me, I have them in a "favourites" folder.

My only gripe would be that as with a lot of places, the minimum p+p is a few quid, but fine if buying £20 of goods or more. Ebay best if just getting one low value item as far and p+p goes I think.

• 5 months later...