PA--12 Super Cruiser

Andy  Shailer

Finally got the Super Cruiser finished last week, and got her in the air, take off was not to bad despite the picture taken of the angle on the take off, once trimmed she was lovely to fly and looked really good in the air, mind you she does come in a bit fast, but the first flight after the revamp was a success.

img_3666.jpg

img_3669.jpg

img_3684.jpg

img_3686.jpg

img_3698.jpgdsc04431.jpg

dsc04433.jpg

dsc04434.jpg

dsc04435.jpg

Andy

Advert

• 1 year later...

Hi Andy.

Wondering if your able to tell me how the glosstex is holding up on the model and also what red did you use (there are three, light red, red and dark red' because it looks to be a perfect match for the scheme I want to use on a new model project (see attached).

Interested to hear how its holding up in general after a few years use. I'm a big fan of solatex and love using it and the results it gives, I just have zero experience with its glossy sister, so any feedback is welcome.

Regards,

prop.

71.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi Prop, so sorry for a very very late reply, I lost a bit of RC mojo the last 18 months +, but seems to be coming back slowly, I presume you sorted your red out year back sorry prop, the glosstex its doing ok, it was a bugger to put on mind, not as easy as solatex, it a thicker film, but it looks great, did you use it for your mentioned model, once again sorry for not seeing your post many months back.

Andy