Unable to contact phoenix support

ericrw

Advert

My problem is that when trying to install my sim onto my new computer ( stayed with windows 7); I get the following message "Phoenix could not locate a genuine phoenix usb interface connection to your computer"; needless to say, my lead is genuine and has been used successfully over the last two years on my old windows 7 computer. They have asked for a photo of my lead, which I have just sent to them. Eric. Hi Pete.

Hi Eric,

Yes, ISTR a few issues when v5 came out but I'd hoped they'd overcome them by now. I suspect the problem is more of Microsoft's making with respect to compatibility between the various OS's.

I had one response from them suggesting I perform an action which I'd already explained that I had carried out, so I'm not sure how closely they read the emails.

I tried it again with the same result, replied to them and haven't heard back yet....

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Well my faith in Phoenix support is shattered ! After they confirmed that my lead was a genuine Phoenix one; they have stopped advising me as to how I get over my problem. I`ve been waiting over a week now, after e.mailing them for further advice !!