BMFA Classifieds

Cuban8

I've had some enquiries about some stuff I had for sale on said site, but was unaware of the interest as I never got any notification sent to my normal email account that I regularly monitor. I'm sure the old classifieds site had this facility or am I mistaken/doing something wrong?

Advert

Thanks for the replies. As I was already registered with the site as a club administrator for renewals etc my details for the classifieds was already in place and I do get emails regarding club business etc. Have re-listed the model and will keep a close eye on my classifieds messages.

Cuban 8

I understand that there is an issue which the BMFA are aware of and working on . I have to log into the site and pick up messages. I put a listing on the classifieds but put my mobile number in. Hopefully will not get too many scammers!! 

If you are buying then either try and go around with cash or pay via Paypal (and not as a gift - worth you paying the 4% charges for peace of mind - I say this with experience!!) . Appreciate you are selling, but  this is just a bit of general advice as I'm still fuming!!!

Edited By Tomtom39 on 30/03/2015 12:45:54

Edited By Tomtom39 on 30/03/2015 12:47:09

• 4 months later...
Posted by Stevo on 30/03/2015 10:35:11:

Just had an email from our Club... The BMFA are down next week and we are to be affiliated ! Woo....

Better check out those ads

Steve

Start practicing the secret handshakes for the initiation ceremony .thumbs up