Fancy a new JR DSX-9 2.4GHz?

Ant1

Advert

Our club chairman is selling his on Ebay the moment too... Apparently it isn't quite as good as his Multiplex Evo (converted to spektrum too, using a module)....  Oh wait, that's me!

Seriously though, the DSX9 is a cracking bit of kit.  It is a very capable radio, with enough features to keep the majority of users happy.  If it weren't for the few little extras that the MPX Evo has over it, I would be selling my Evo, not the DSX9.  The little extras I miss sooo much include: More timers that are more flexible, and can be assigned to things like sliders or the throttle lever,  Easier to define (and understand!) servo endpoint, mixers are FAR more versatile, and easy to set up, lighter weight, easier to read screen.   That said, the DSX9 sticks are a lot smoother than the Evo sticks, and the little slider widgets on the side of the DSX9 are very nice too.

I honestly think I'll be trying a JR 12X when they are released, as I think that might be the perfect radio for me.  Built in 2.4GHz technolog, with no effort modifying a standard radio, and the features that are missing in the DSX9 should be there....

Cheers

Andy