mystery model

p4262147.jpgp4262146.jpgDoes anyone recognize this model I acquired recently? I have altered the shape of the fin and added the fuselage spine and headrest. The wings were open but I have fully sheeted them.

It has also been altered around the front of the cockpit, moving the front edge further back and the cowl is not original.

Not much to go on I know but any help appreciated.

Advert

This may sound a bit daft but to me it looks like a team racer fuzz with new wings and tail. Something I have done in the past. I used a sheet wing curved over a few ribs and nylon undersurfaces , and a swept tail and wing in sheet., F/F though.I still have it but can't send pics as I don't have the right sort of camera . My web am keeps going of too along with blues screening. I'll have to contact Microsoft.

I think this query belongs in this thread. I bought a 52" span biplane, enlarged the span to 67", removed the bottom wing, changed it to a sport monoplane, (circa 1920s) and changed the shape of the vertical and horizontal stabs.

I have sheeted the wings, changed the engine, altered the profile of the fuselage and now have a plane that doesn't fly.

The quiz questions are: what was it; and what is it now?