Battery experience

Full time, Holland are drawing with Russia, going to extra time. I was thinking, as Rudd (pity United sold him) scored, given the numerous suppliers of Lipos, more than you can shake a stick at, we do not sem to use many suppliers.

We either seem to buy big brands (feel the quality never mind the thickness) or budget. Yet still does not explain to me the limited brand names.

Does any one know? I guess it does not really matter.

Erfolg ( back to the game)

Advert

Erfolg,

The reason why I have not added to this thread is because I only really have experience with 2 brands Electrolite and EC power (ebay cheapy)  They seem about the same but I think the EC power hold a higher voltage under load. So I do not have enough information or the inclination to do an type of testing to get more information. I use them the models fly I enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

I have loads of EC. Hold voltage very well under load,don't get hot,nor swell, used them over and over,

I did have a prob with one pack though-the solder joint to the pre connected deans plug failed,it was in my beloved corsair at the time, lost radio during a set up to fly low,then lost radio completely!

Only suffered a broken prop, but only 30 or so seconds before the plane was at around 150 feet...if it failed there, no more model, I was lucky.

Moral: DON''T trust their soldering.

Other than that, I'm completely happy with them and will always buy more.

Hextronic lipo's...just don't buy them...ever.