'Your Projects' our new RCM&E feature...

We want your help!

There are so many different, unique or just extremely well built planes that we see here on the forum and we want to showcase them for everyone to see in the magazine. May it be your oldest plane, the one your most proud of or the one that everyone asks about at the patch... Starting next month, we want to show yours!

We will feature 5 every month and the model we think is the best will win a 'prestidgious' RCM&E baseball cap.

All we need is a picture of you with your model (you are optional) and a little bit of information… think of it as a mini review! How it was to build, engine size, wing span and how it flies, can all be included!

Then wait to see if you can spot yours in the mag!

If you have any queries, feel free to PM me…. Let see what you have!

Advert

Don't forget the relatively unknown modelers who do a lot of scratch building of models, and not continually the 'same old names' and the 'same old models'.

Sadly that's why I gave up buying the model mags. And yes I have sent pictures in in the past, never saw or heard of them.