Newbie Lincolnshire

Zinzan

Hi, my name's Dave. I've been modelling railways for several years but now I'm retired I need a hobby that would get me out of the house as well as in the shed. A friend showed me his model aircraft and I think I'm hooked. So, I've jumped in at the deep end and bought a kit and while I'm building it (could take some time disgust  I'll learn to fly, hopefully.

I'm bound to need some help so when my mate gets fed up with me phoning him I'll no doubt be posting.

Advert

Good move to build for the longer term, (Half the reward is to see your own creation take flight) but to learn to fly Foamies are the way to go. They get you in the air and learning to fly while the longer build takes place.

Get a buddy lead set up and go fly while the good weather (???!!!!) is here

• 2 months later...
Hello, and welcome, this is a great site with very helpful members, you won't be stuck for long on here, I'm building a 1/3 scale strutter and am a complete novice, the lads on here have helped me 100%, I'm in Scunthorpe and the club I use is lindens mfc near Riby crossroads, welcome, boz