Ballerina sans Tutu!

Craig, your a lucky man. My wife has the house and I HAD a garage, but now I have to share it with bikes, boxes of vegetable, garden tools, etc... That's why I reached an "entente cordiale" with shmbo for using the living room table for building (JUST BUILDING). For sanding and the likes, I must wait for the good weather and do it in the garden...

Don't worry AVC. It won't be long until I loose the full use of the garage as well. We have a little one on the way so won't be long before the garage is full of bikes, paddling pools and the like.

Never mind, there is always the green house. No one goes in there because there's spiders. 🤔🤔🤔

Posted by Craig Thomas on 14/01/2016 10:42:52:

Never mind, there is always the green house. No one goes in there because there's spiders. 🤔🤔🤔

You can always teach the spiders on basic tasks like cleaning and general tidying. They are very good at that laugh

(BEB, sorry for hijacking your blog...thumbs up)

Peter how do you get a pair of mark 2 eyeballs? Mine are Mk1 and I can only use one of those. However it is quite useful when lining things up -I don't have to shut 1 eye. Funny enough since being reduced to 1 my planes have never been as true and warp free wink

Posted by Craig Thomas on 14/01/2016 09:21:19:

Re tidy work benches and small work areas. I do everything in a single garage. Everything in there is my stuff. My wife has the house and I have a garage. More than enough room you would think to build a toy plane , no way. I have stuff everywhere. The work bench looks like I've emptied a bucket of sawdust, tools and bits of wood all over it and another couple of buckets full on the floor. I have two benches, and have a battle to put anything on either of them. Your half way through doing something, put a tool down for 10 seconds and then spend another 30 seconds looking at all the clutter trying to find it again.

I will learn to put things away one day. 😫😫😫

Only 30 seconds looking for tools? I can spend all night looking for something and finally give up! All building benches are like that! (or should be! )

AVC - BEB likes to chat, and drink tea, and chat some more. I recall a 30 minute conversation last year at Greenacres about whether undercarriage should have toe in or toe out! wink

i12fly - what a great username! yes

• 1 month later...