Hand launching

Kelly

Advert

Well,lets see,

1/ left handed launch

2/ not using finger holes

3/ model almost flys from his hand after a little trot and a push.

The smoothest  Spitfire launch I have seen to date.

I have not seen you hand launch on video or in the flesh . Would be helpful to myself and others see how you do it. Wales is a bit out of the way so how about a video ?

All the folks I have seen on Youtube launch the Spitfire with their right hand and throw using the finger holes to hold the model.

May have a go at launching my Spitfire the same way as in the video , If it is successful it may be a good way to launch the Me109? 

Video of my next hand launch ( which actually is applicable to a lot of my current fleet ) will be done.

I too find that an easy little push - maybe with a small "trot" as you put it first, gets all my models away easily. I firmly believe that in most cases, providing the power-train is correct, and proper and relevant control inputs are used at the take off stage.....its a doddle - ask any of my club mates and I am sure they will confirm my launches all go without drama.