World's SMALLEST video drone/quad

Dom (Essential RC)

Advert

Posted by John F on 07/02/2016 09:03:13:

I don't know about how other folk feel but flying that close to a dog (or any animal ) is completely and utterly irresponsible.

Agreed John, I think "Essential RC" needs to learn a few "Essential safety rules".

I was holding the quad on the palm of my hand for the last section with my dog. I dont think any dog would sit that still while a relatively loud object is hovering in front of its nose. Easy to jump to the conclusion it was flying but I didnt think it was a good idea either. Appreciate all the feedback though. Always aspiring to improve my vids.

It happens. Being a critic is easy. I listen to all the constructive feedback which is rare. With a growing audience on my channel I know I have to set a good example especially when it comes to 'drones'. I've got 3 other new bigger drones to try out and I'll definitely be sharing the CAA guidance in each vid. I'll also make it clearer in future vids when the quad is taking vid autonomously or when being held.

Edited By Dom (Essential RC on YouTube and Facebook) on 07/02/2016 17:34:33

Posted by SR 71 on 07/02/2016 17:03:50:

Huh I think a couple of posters should think before they jump to conclusions and have a go at somebody,

there's always one or two

This is the second time in 5 days that more than one person has had to "remind" Dom of a safety "slip", so I would hesitate to call it jumping to conclusions!

Dom is one of the few that takes the time to post vids for our enjoyment, and good on him, I always find them enjoyable. We are all human and occasionally there maybe something spotted that you may do differently. It is possibly better form to thank the poster and drop a PM with a nod and a wink instead of making it public...or he may decide not to bother in future which would be a shame...

thank you Dom for taking the time..

Posted by SR 71 on 07/02/2016 17:03:50:

Huh I think a couple of posters should think before they jump to conclusions and have a go at somebody,

there's always one or two

So if someone posts a vid that shows first person view you would think that it was from the object under question flying, would you not? Or are you really trying to say that a video that shows an aircraft over a forest is not always flying but dangling from a crane?

Thanks for painting me with your braod brush as "one of those".

As Essjay says . . . .

• 1 month later...