Gere Sport

AndyD

Posted by cymaz on 01/05/2016 18:42:29:
Posted by AndyD on 01/05/2016 18:15:42:

thought i was goin to have something to show today,i was going to to have a days session on it but they make the knifes to sharpe,yup sliced a bit off the side of my thumb,nothing major or even big just enough to make it saw plus any pressure and it starts bleeding again,better luck tomorrow.

I feel for you...did nearly the same thing , except went right up into the jointcrying 2

Anyhow get well soon...yesyes

double ouch,i feel faint,dont rely on me for first aid well only if you can wait till i come round.

Advert

weathers stopped me taking any photos not that theres a lot to see,mainly the bottom wing fitted and bolted in place,poorly thumb messed up the weekend,even sharpening a pencil ended in disaster as i dropped the sharpener in the bin full of shavings and dust,what a mess to recover it.i spent more time builing my leccy trainer.

004.jpg003.jpgshould of been flying but never got anything ready as the forcast was wrong again,still abit breezy but anyway,

the Gere,shes finally found her feet not totally finished but at least i can progress during the week now.001.jpg

not alot done so no photos,my little electric trainers as taken priority,also ive been up in the loft a draged a abandoned se5 project down as well,cant remember why it was put up there as its nearly at the covering stage.

• 1 year later...