MDM Fox

Simon Cockers article in the current issue of RCME gives details on p54 of a new company called Silver Fox Manufacturing Co. who produce kits for a mini model of the MDM Fox, among others.

Does anyone know of this company and how to contact them? I have Googled everything I can think of and drew a complete blank.

PeterJ

Advert

Posted by Frank Skilbeck on 03/06/2016 12:13:07:

mdm fox.jpg

Blimey, that looks scarily small for a Fox. I remember seeing one of the old Genesis (or was is Pegasus? Can't remember the brand name now) Foxes maidened at Ivinghoe years back; it was ok whilst on step, but slow it down and the tipstall was impressive. I hope you have a better experience with this one!

Posted by MattyB on 03/06/2016 13:00:32:
Posted by Frank Skilbeck on 03/06/2016 12:13:07:

mdm fox.jpg

Blimey, that looks scarily small for a Fox. I remember seeing one of the old Genesis (or was is Pegasus? Can't remember the brand name now) Foxes maidened at Ivinghoe years back; it was ok whilst on step, but slow it down and the tipstall was impressive. I hope you have a better experience with this one!

crook I'll let you know when I get round to flying it, but it is quite light. Where I plan the test flight should be in full fern by then, so if it tipstalls the problem might be finding it..........................