wireless printer

Irecently bought a wireless printer an epson xp445,Iwant to use it with my samsung tablet. Ihave downloaded the drivers but all my printing efforts come out in miniature ,where am i going wrong ,can anyone help, my photos print full size as do all my photocopying attempts. I am hopeless with computers and if this plea for help does not work, I will have to bite the bullet and pay P.C World £35 for their assistance.Living in hope Regards to all Bernard.

Advert

I have just test printed a Word document from my samsung tablet to an Epson XP520 printer and it came out full size as expected.

I assume you have the Epson Print Enabler app installed. When I print the document I am offered a selection of settings including things like paper size in a drop down menu - do you get this?

Dick

Edited By Dickw on 06/04/2017 12:42:46

Sorry I can not help as I know little about computers but have never found PC World to be very helpful,l they only seem to deal with hardware. I suggest you find an other computer dealer/service place and try them first.. Tell us where you are and people may be able to direct you to someone local who can help.

Almost certainly, as Denis has already suggested, it is going to be a setting in the printer dialogue. Without actually being able to see the screen it is hard to direct you, but on my Epson Stylus dialog I have options for not only the paper size, which should be set for A4, but also options to allow things like booklet printing - where 2 or more document pages will print on each physical page.

For photos there are also options via the application print screens to print full size, 2 to a sheet, 4 to a sheet etc.

So the answer is to look at each field in the dialogs that come up once you click the print option and check that each option you select makes sense.

If you are still stuck then you will need to post a screen dump of your print dialog. (Press the PrtSc button on the keyboard to capture the screen and then you can paste that into Paint and save the resulting file.)