Missing Page 48 of June 17 issue

Karl West

I get my monthly "fix" via the pocketmags app and the June 17 issue is missing page 48 which is slightly annoying as its the first page of an engine article by Brian Winch and was one of the articles I really wanted to read first off. Anyone know where I can go to get a download somewhere else? I am a paid up subscriber so is there a way to get e-copies via the Model Flying web pages? Cheers

I have just tried to access the subscriber only content via the website to access the current mag issues. However it appears that the system is not recognising my current subscriber number and is therefore blocking access. I had the same problem when i moved back home from brazil 18 months ago and its getting a bit tiresome having to go through subscription support each time. Hopefully this will resolve the lack of access and i can get to read page 48 🤞

Hi Karl,

I've just checked both the Pocketmags and the subscriber-only archive copies and the bad news is that page 48 is missing from both.....face 7

I'll let David Ashby know, although I don't know what can be done about it at present. I can't help with the subs number - I've had a look at your details and your number seems OK. Beth Ashby may be able to help but I'm not sure if she's available over the weekend.

Pete

BEB, thanks for the reply, I will post there about the subscription problem, my reply to my first post was to add a bit more to my original query.

Pete B, likewise, thanks for checking , it seems if I had been able to get to subscriber content I still wouldn't have got the page I needed! I have emailed subs support so hopefully Beth can sort out my subscriber access. I'll wait and see what comes of the missing page 48!!

Hi Karl,

I've just emailed my colleague who uploads the digital issues and asked her if she could reupload this issue, as it sounds like this page has just gone astray. However I don't think she monitors her emails at the weekend, so I think it'll be a Monday fix! Thank you very much for letting us know about this though!

If you've emailed help@rcme you should get a reply within two working days. If you do have any more problems, do let me know and I'll see how I can help. And I'll keep you updated re-page 48.

Beth