Help with youtube problem

Steve Colman

I'm hoping someone on here with more knowledge can help me with an irritating problem with my Youtube channel.

When I go to my channels home page it displays the message " This channel doesn't have any content" under the home tab.

If I select the "videos" tab then my videos are displayed.

My question is. How do I get my videos to appear on the home page so that new viewers don't get the impression that there aren't any videos?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve.

Edited By Steve Colman on 10/09/2017 10:52:05

Advert

Try going to 'my channel', to the right hand side under your picture there should be a blue button which says 'edit layout'.

click on this button as this allows you to set what content is displayed on your home page, you can edit what is shown for new visitors or returning subscribers separately.

towards the bottom there should be another button which says 'add a section', this will bring up a drop down box which says select content, click on the drop down and select 'uploads' and leave the next drop down box set to horizontal row. then click save

This should then show your uploads on your home page, you can add further rows of videos such as liked videos, playlists, subscriptions etc.

If you have any issues let me know and I can post some screenshots